Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another valentine card

I had been meaning to write in my blog since so long but somehow hasn't happened till now. One of the reasons is that I have been reading so much about copyright infringement and since I have not watermarked my images before, I hesitated in posting my original ideas. Of course we are all looking for inspiration in fellow quillers work but there is true pleasure only in being original. Any when we do copy on rare occasions, the correct thing to do is to give the well deserved credit to the originator of the idea.

That was a lot of philosophy. To get practical, I have experimented with watermarking and so in this and the coming posts I will post all the backlog I have collected in the last few days. To start with here is another valentine card. and this one I had made for my husband which he proudly keeps at his bed side table!





Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute :) I love the smoke from the car the most :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...