Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Cards

I am so excited that I will be taking quilling classes at our local craft store. I had a demo session and it went very well so keeping my fingers crossed for the actual classes.

To inspire my students and give them ideas, I have been making a few quilling cards which I will place in the shop. I have used the general theme of Birthday Card.

 A strawberry cake! I enjoyed making the candles.
 So many balloons! Must be a birthday!
 I tried some embossing using using stencils.
Another balloon card.





















I have loads of fringed flowers lying around and wanted to use them. I got the inspiration for this card from here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow pretty awesome cretions.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...