Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun of trying something new

I like the idea of combining quilling with other craft ideas. So this is an experiment in the same lines. I have used different coloured base as the card and tried some quilling on it.

I had not preconceived the outcome and the card just progressed itself step by step with each step providing inspiration for the next. I like the color combination and the simplicity of design.










I tried the same pattern for base as above but stuck to the black and white theme instead. Here I experimented with the white on black and black on white theme but probably ended up making it look too crowded. Added    some green to break the monotony.

















Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...