Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back Again

Its been almost a year since I last posted. Have been busy with life in general. Its not that I have not been quilling at all in this past year, its just that I have not posted anything. I always come back to quilling when I need relaxation but then soon it turns into obsession and I have to force myself to put all quilling tools away under lock and key as my other work starts getting neglected. Working from home requires a lot of discipline!

In the next few posts I plan to upload some of the pieces waiting to be part of my blog. I start here with some framed quilling work.

For the double fringed flowers I took inspiration from Inna Dorman's tutorial that you can find here.














For this creation I have used the combing technique to create the leaves. A tutorial by Lin is available here.
The trisula flowers are inspired by Tri Puji Lestari.

This assembly is an attempt to create the famous Neli's quilling.














If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...