Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blog Award - Yippee!!!

I am thrilled to receive my first ever blog award! Thank you so much Zoe for appreciating my work and passing me this honour.



Rules:

- thank  the person who gave you the award

- put a link of her/his blog in your blog

- put in your blog the logo of the award

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members

- put links to this blog

- inform these people that they received the award

- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself 


I have to pass this award to 7 bloggers with less than 50 members. Usually everyone is looking at popular blogs with a lot of followers so this is wonderful as it provides encouragement to new bloggers. Visit their blogs since they also have good crafts to share.:

  1. Nimmo
  2. Kavitha
  3. Swathi
  4. Maneka
  5. Sheetal
  6. Galina
  7. La Dolce Vita


Now 7 facts about myself:

  1. I love creativity in any form.
  2. I have tremendous patience.
  3. I am capable of thinking out of the box.
  4. I have always given handmade cards to friends and family.
  5. I have learnt quilling from fellow bloggers over internet.
  6. I love nature.
  7. I hate exercising.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Suman! I wanted to pass the award to you but didn't find your blog on crafts. I read about you on Google page that you are an astrologer and have written quite a few books on Vastu shastra! That's very impressive!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Congratulations to you! Your works are great!
    QUILLING BY MARIUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to you..and Thank you very much for passing this award to me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award nupur! its my first one too .. checking out your work ! love it ! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always made my mum hand made cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...